- Corporate Events
- Understand the potential of Prosigna
- Discuss the advantages of using a second-generation genomic test
- Learn about the utility of intrinsic subtyping in the clinic
Join us at ENDO 2022, Booth #1238, and learn how Afirma genomic testing can help you confidently guide surgery and treatment decisions for patients with thyroid nodules.
Visit us at booth #21085 to learn more about Veracyte's portfolio of diagnostic products.
If you would like to book a meeting to meet with the Veracyte team at ASCO, please submit a request and we will be in touch: BOOK A MEETING
Visit us at the AAES meeting and learn how Afirma genomic testing can help you confidently guide surgery and treatment decisions for patients with thyroid nodules. We will be available at booth #102 to answer any questions. If you would like to book a meeting with the Afirma team, you can submit a request using the link below and we will be in touch.
Book a meeting
Veracyte has also sponsored an on demand webinar. Listen as Joshua Klopper, MD discusses the clinical performance of the Afirma Genomic Sequencing Classifier and how it can help optimize thyroid nodule management. The webinar can be accessed using the link below:
San Franscisco, California
Visit us at Booth 1908 to learn about our genomic diagnostic tests of interstitial lung disease and lung cancer. LEARN MORE
Join our ATS Industry Theaters
- Tuesday, May 17, 12:30-1:00pm - Integrating Novel Genomic Data to Improve ILD Dagnositc and Prognostic Confidence
- Tuesday, May 17, 1:30-2:00pm - Integrating the Percepta Genomic Sequencing Classifier for Lung Nodules and Risk Stratification
- Monday, May 16, 9:30-11:00am - Poster #217: A Nasal Genomic Classifier for Assessing Risk of Malignancy In Lung Nodules Demonstrates Similar Performance In Patients that Meet Screening Criteria for High Baseline Risk and Those Who Do Not
San Diego, California
Visit us at the AACE meeting and learn how Afirma genomic testing can help you confidently guide surgery and treatment decisions for patients with thyroid nodules.
- Saturday, May 14, 10:10am - Dorota Whitmer, MD will present a poster titled “Malignancy Risk Associated with the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor (TSHR) pI568T Variant in Bethesda III/IV Thyroid Nodule Cytology”
- Saturday May 14, 12:30pm - Joshua Klopper, MD will present “Clinical Performance of the Afirma Genomic Sequencing Classifier: Real World Experience and the Optimization of Thyroid Nodule Management”
Additional opportunities to engage with the Afirma team
- Friday May 13 Cocktail Reception, 5:00-7:00pm in the Presidential Suite (#3001) of the AACE conference hotel, the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, as we celebrate the impact of molecular testing on patients with thyroid nodules - Create a reminder on your calendar
- If you would like to book a meeting with the Afirma team, please submit a request we will be in touch. Book a meeting
Visit us at ESMO Breast 2022 to learn more about how Prosigna provides more comprehensive information combining tumor gene expression, clinico-pathological factors and intrinsic subtypes to better inform treatment decisions.
Visit us at the AHNS annual meeting and learn how Afirma genomic testing can help you confidently guide diagnosis, and guide surgery and treatment decisions for patients with thyroid nodules.
We will be available at booth #501 to answer any questions.
A new on-demand webinar, sponsored by Veracyte, is available via the American Thyroid Association (ATA). Watch as a multidisciplinary panel from leading institutions across the country discusses the expanding role of tumor genotyping in thyroid nodule patient management. This discussion, led by Dr. Paul Ladenson, features several real-world case studies from the perspectives of an endocrinologist, surgeon, and pathologist.
This interactive session covers the key elements of an MDD, the role of the Envisia genomic classifier, and the identification of progressive fibrosing ILD.
Experts review how the Percepta and Envisia genomic classifiers help improve confidence in lung disease diagnosis and share how the tests integrate into their patient management.